Specialist mental health and learning disability services
If you need mental health and learning disability nurses and healthcare assistants, our specialist team can respond at very short notice.
Thornbury’s mental health and specialist community teams work closely together, supporting service users who need care at home or in the community. Both teams are experienced in arranging cover to follow service users from setting to setting, ensuring continuity of care whether the service user is in hospital or at home.
We recruit only the best nurses and healthcare assistants, and carefully evaluate both their skills and references.
What makes our nurses different?
- Work alone or as part of an existing team
- Adapt to different work settings, both in hospital and community locations
- Risk assess and manage challenging patients
- Caring and empathetic people who also ensure that the best service is delivered within boundaries
- Willing to travel the distance to support your clients when no one else can
- Available for both one-off shifts and longer term cover