We pay the best rates because we hire the best people
At Thornbury Nursing we believe in rewarding our health care workers with pay rates that reflect their skills and the demands they are likely to encounter in the work place.
- Pay rates that set the pace in the temporary nursing sector.
- A generous contribution to mileage claims.
- Free CPD education and training.
- RN staffed 24hr placement team – we never close!
- Thornbury staff are recognised as the best in agency staffing.
- Diverse client base – where could our placements take your career.
Thornbury nursing pay rates set the pace
You could earn up to…
Click here for the full pay rates for the North of England
Click here for the full pay rates for the South of England
Click here for the full pay rates for London NHS
Click here for the full pay rates for London Non-NHS
- HCA £20.00 per hour
- RN £34.00 per hour
- RN Specialist area £42.00 per hour
- RN In charge of specialist area £49.50 per hour
England and Wales Bank Holidays 2012/13
Thornbury and The Guild have introduced an optional pension scheme for all their nurses.
In order to help provide for your pension Thornbury and The Guild will match your own contributions, subject to a contribution limit. This pension can change to suit your circumstances and there are no penalties if you change, stop or restart your payments.
Click here to find out more