We pay the best rates because we hire the best people
At Thornbury Nursing we believe in rewarding our nurses with pay rates that reflect their skills and the demands they are likely to encounter in the work place.
- We offer market-leading pay rates
- We have a breadth of shifts and flexible options so you control how you work
- We recognise and reward your competence and experience
- We operate with integrity and respect for the profession of nursing
- We provide a 24/7 personal access to Quick Nurse availability and online booking
- We help you maintain your compliance
- We offer training and ongoing professional development to further ambitions
- We offer travel expenses wherever you go
Thornbury nursing pay rates set the pace
England and Wales Bank Holidays 2016/17
Be Straight on Rates!
All agency nurses deserve to work with an agency who is open and honest with them about their pay and any associated fees. At Thornbury Nursing, we will always be honest with you. We will always pay what we say.
If you’re working with another agency and do not fully understand your pay rates or associated fees, ask! Share this hashtag with your colleagues #askyouragency
Click here for more information on our commitment to being straight on rates.
Payment options with Thornbury Nursing
Thornbury Nursing only pays nurses directly and taxes your income at source (‘PAYE’) so the changes to the IR35 rules governing Personal Services Companies (PSCs) do not apply to nurses working through us. Click here for more information.
With Thornbury, our nurses have access to an optional pension scheme.
In order to help provide for your pension, we will match your own contributions, subject to a contribution limit. This pension can change to suit your circumstances and there are no penalties if you change, stop or restart your payments.