Earn up to £42.00 per hour.
Thornbury Nursing Services are searching for experienced PICU nurses who have a minimum of 12 months paediatric intensive care experience for temporary assignments nationwide.
Established in 1983, Thornbury delivers a renowned service to its clients. Our policy is to support our nurses above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development are paramount.
In recognition of your:
- Clinical skills in paediatric intensive care.
- Experience working with both children and their parents delivering family-centred care.
- Paediatric life support knowledge and skills.
- Excellent communication.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection policies.
- Flexibility and reliability.
- Adaptability to different working environments.
We offer an attractive benefits package including:
- Best market pay rates.
- Travel allowance.
- Holiday pay automatically paid – no need to claim!
- Stakeholder Pension scheme.
- 24 hour support from an RN.
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses.
Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity?
If you would like to work a long established and highly regarded agency, register now, or, if you prefer call us on 0845 120 5252, where a Recruitment Coordinator will be available to discuss the opportunities.
*Paediatric Intensive Care course desirable
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC and have a valid NMC registration.