Earn up to £42.00 per hour.
Thornbury are searching for experienced NICU nurses who have a minimum of 12 months neonatal intensive care experience for temporary assignments nationwide.
With a history of 28 years, Thornbury Nursing Services delivers a renowned service to its clients. Our policy is to support our nurses above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development is paramount.
In recognition of your:
- Clinical skills in neonatal intensive care, high dependency and special care baby unit
- Neonatal life support knowledge and skills
- Excellent communication
- Experience working with both neonates and their parents delivering family-centred care
- Ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge and understanding of child protection policies
- Flexibility and reliability
- Adaptability to different working environments
We offer an attractive benefits package including:
- Best market pay rates
- Travel allowance
- Holiday pay automatically paid- no need to claim!
- Stakeholder Pension scheme
- 24 hour support from an RN
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses
Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity?
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency register now, or of you prefer-call us on 0845 120 5252, where a recruitment Coordinator will be available to discuss the opportunities.
Neonatal Intensive Care course desirable.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC and have a valid NMC registration.