*Earn up to £42.00 per hour.
Thornbury are searching for experienced and dedicated Midwives with a minimum of 12 months experience in this field of practice for temporary assignments nationwide.
With a history of 28 years in this field of expertise, Thornbury Nursing delivers a renowned service to it’s clients. Our policy is to support our Midwives above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development is paramount.
In recognition of your:
- Experience in providing full antenatal and postnatal care for low risk pregnancies in a hospital, community and home setting
- Ability to assist and develop individualised birthing plans
- Experience in identifying high risk pregnancies and referral for medical intervention
- Providing appropriate health education for women and their families
- Current registration and ITP
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment , flexibility and loyalty
- Adaptability to different working environments
We offer an attractive benefits package including:
- Best market pay rates
- Travel allowance
- Holiday pay automatically paid – no need to claim!
- Stakeholder Pension scheme
- 24 hour support from an RN
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses
Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity?
If you would you like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, register now, or, if you prefer call us on 0845 120 5252 where a Recruitment Coordinator will be available to discuss your opportunities.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC and have a valid NMC registration