*Earn an average of £20.00 per hour.
Thornbury Nursing Services would like to recruit health care assistants who have a minimum of 6 months experience in a hospital setting for temporary assignments nationwide.
With a history of 28 years as a Nursing Agency, Thornbury Nursing Services delivers a renowned service to its clients. Our policy is to support our health care assistants above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development is paramount.
In recognition of your:
- Competency in all aspects of care delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to respond to last minute shifts
- Adaptability to different working environments.
We offer an exceptional benefits package including:
- Best market pay rates.
- Reasonable travel allowance.
- Holiday pay automatically paid – no need to claim!
- Stakeholder Pension scheme.
- Flexibility with shift patterns.
- 24 hour support from a Registered Nurse.
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses.
- Clinical supervision.
Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity?
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, register now, or if you prefer, call us on 0845 120 5252, where a Recruitment Coordinator will be available to discuss the opportunities.
NVQ 2 or 3 desirable.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC