Earn up to £49.50 per hour.
Thornbury Nursing Services are searching for experienced and dedicated Emergency Nurse Practitioners with a minimum of 2 years experience in this field of practice for temporary assignments nationwide.
Established in 1983, Thornbury delivers a renowned service to its clients. Our policy is to support our specialist nurses above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development are paramount.
In recognition of your:
- Extended role and advanced clinical skills.
- Ability to work as a responsible autonomous practitioner.
- Excellent communication and aptitude to take a clinical lead.
- Commitment, flexibility and loyalty.
- Adaptability to different working environments.
We offer an attractive benefits package including:
- Best market pay rates.
- Travel allowance.
- Holiday pay automatically paid – no need to claim!
- Stakeholder Pension scheme.
- 24 hour support from an RN.
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses.
Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity?
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, register now, or, if you prefer call us on 0845 120 5252 where a Recruitment Coordinator will be available to discuss your opportunities.
Independent Nurse Prescriber desirable
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC and have a valid NMC registration