Earn up to £42.00 per hour
Thornbury Nursing Services are searching for experienced Chemotherapy nurses who have a minimum of 12 months experience for temporary assignments nationwide.
Established in 1983, Thornbury delivers a renowned service to its clients. Our policy is to support our nurses above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development are paramount.
In recognition of your:
- Experience in safe administration of chemotherapy.
- Anaphylaxis training including BLS.
- Commitment to refreshing clinical skills annually.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Flexibility and reliability.
- Adaptability to different working environments.
We offer an attractive benefits package including:
- Best market pay rates.
- Travel allowance.
- Holiday pay automatically paid – no need to claim!
- Weekly payroll.
- Stakeholder Pension scheme.
- Flexibility with shift patterns.
- 24 hour support from a RN.
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses.
Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity?
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, register now, or, if you prefer, call us on 0845 120 5252, where a Recruitment Coordinator will be available to discuss the opportunities.
Care of the Patient Receiving Chemotherapy Course desirable e.g. N59 or equivalent
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC and have a valid NMC registration