Earn up to £42.00 per hour – General Duties.
Earn up to £47.50 per hour – Specialist Duties (e.g. In Charge of Minor Injuries Unit)
Thornbury are searching for experienced A&E nurses who have a minimum of 12 months emergency care experience for temporary assignments nationwide.
With a history of 28 years in this field of expertise, Thornbury Nursing delivers a renowned service to it’s clients. Our policy is to support our nurses above and beyond their normal expectations where career and professional development is paramount.
In recognition of your:
- High standard of clinical skills in emergency care
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Flexibility and reliability
- Adaptability to different working environments
We offer an attractive benefits package including:
- Best market pay rates
- Travel allowance
- Holiday pay automatically paid – no need to claim!
- Weekly payroll
- Stakeholder Pension scheme
- Flexibility with shift patterns
- 24 hour support from a RN
- Access to free mandatory and professional development courses
Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity?
If you would like to work with a long established and highly regarded agency, register now, or if you prefer call us on 0845 120 5252, where a Recruitment Coordinator will be available to discuss the opportunities.
Candidates must be authorised to work in the EEC and have a valid NMC registration